cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cr Mgnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We've created a new customer & in FD32 we've specified his cr limit as Rs200,000. Now we are creating his very first OR for Rs 150,000. Sys is not allowing to do PGI even at Rs 150,000. What can be the reason? Other settings are as follows:

1.OB45- Update= 12; Default Cr limit= Blank

2.Assigned Co Cd to CCA.

3.Assigned all related Sales Areas to CCA

4.OVAK= Automatic

5.OVA8= CHECKED- DYNAMIC with Reaction B & Status/ Block checked. Open orders & Open del

NOT CHECKED. All other fields- BLANK

6.FD32= Overview Scrn- Cr limit Rs.200,000; Horizon= Today's date

Central Data- Crnt Cr limit assigned: Total amt= Rs 200,000

Largest indivi. limit= Rs200,000

Max permitted Cr limits: Total amt= Rs 200,000

Individual Limit= Rs200,000

Status Scrn- Cr limit= Rs 200,000

No payment history (New Customer)

Kindly look into.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sent me the detail description of the error, may the sissue is not related to credit management i think so.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Thanks for looking into the matter. I've checked Dynamic in OVA8 & checked Blocked in Status in FD32, but on PGI err: "Static credit limit exceeded by excess amount". What can be the reason?

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Kishore, On PGI, Err: "Static credit check: Credit limit exceeded Rs.10,371.65". Whereas the OR value is of Rs10,369.25 & moreover we've maintained Dynamic credit check & not Static. We've also not maintained Central Data of the cust in FD32. Kindly look into the issue. Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siddhant,

Pls sent me the error msg id and no.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the open orders / open deliveries / open billing docs of this payer.if there are any , please delete them and try again.

Even if no central Data is maintained we can still have credit check. THe a/c receivable can work in the negative (showing that Money has been put upfront.)

Also the value of 150,000, is it the total value of the order (the value that is considered for credit check, or the value before possibly excise or tax. if there are no open order/open deliveries/open billing docs, it means that it is calculating something with base value of 150,000 and coming to 2,10+++.

Please check and confirm.

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also

Please check the Risk Category attached to the Payer in FD32.

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore Gopala,

Err msag is V1154.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

today u had posted one thread, I replied for that had you checked those settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

Which one?

Rgds.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create new order less than limit than try for PGI.

Rgds

SAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below things:

- Go to OVA8

- Select you CCA + RkC + CG {03 - credit group for High Risk Goods Issue}

- Check if you have maintained any value {probably less than 1,50,000} in "Max. Doc Value" field

- I think it has been maintained thats why system is not allowing to do PGI.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Hrishi,

Helpful answer (points to u). In OVA8 I've not maintained any value in "Max. doc. value", Checked Open OR & Open Del & selected Dynamic. Our doc flow is like this: QCu2192 ORu2192 LFu2192 F2. Err on PGI: "Order receipt/ Delivery not possible, Credit Customer blocked". Double clicking err shows all fields of OVA8 Like User 3, User 2, User1, High. dunn. level etc.. Why sys. is blocking customer at Rs 9,000 in first order when in FD32 I've maintained Credit limit of Rs10,000?

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

kishore could be right. many reasons why you can't do PGI. maybe it could be MM related (e.g. inventory, batch management, etc.).

anyway, this is very interesting.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have checked open order and open delivery ,if not plz check and other thing try for static cr check and see what will happen.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y