cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS41 and QS51- code group error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create new code groups in QM. i have maintained the defect classes and the catalog types. then in QS41 I have maintained the code groups for the catalogs along with the codes. All the code groups are in released status. In the next step in QS 51 I am trying to edit the selected sets but when I enter the catalog, plant and the set the error message qs204 comes which says 'Selected sets are not defined for these catalog types'. and the performance assistant recommends maintaining the table TQ15so that selected sets are allowed for the catalog type.

Why is this error coming? after I have maintained all the required catalogs. Kindly help me with the solution as soon as possible as it is quite critical.

Thanks,

Ariel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ariel,

This tick is required for creation of selected sets. this has to be configured for system to let u create the selected sets

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please let me know the type of catalog what you are using , whether it is Task, activity or usage decision

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i have found the reason for the error, there is a checkbox in the catalog type settings that allows use of selected sets. But now in QS51 for that particular catalog there are no selected sets maintained. Why is that? Is it required to maintain these for the plant in QS51. This is actually for a support client so Im not sure about the configuration.

Thanks,

Ariel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

reply sought.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the correct community regarding your subject. please let me know what is the type of catalog your creating selected for. SAP allows you in standard for creating selected sets only for some of the catalogs namely Usage decision, Character attributes

If you need to maintain selected for other catalogs you have to do the customisation

SPRO > QM > Quality Planning > Basic Data > Catalog > define Catalog Type> choose the catalog > maintian Selected sets allowed

Hope this helps

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gajesh,

I have created the catalogs and the code groups and the codes in QS41. Now when I try to maintain or edit the selected sets in QS51 I am gettingthe above mentioned error. Kindly let me know what I should check.

Thanks,

Ariel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wrong community