cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availibility check

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

In sales order for my raw material the procurement type is coming as 011, when i am running the availibility check for raw material i am not able to do so, the system is not confirming the schedule line for this material. As there is no stock of this material, but if i post the stock for the this material using 561 then the system does the availibility check for this material, why system checks for the availibility after the stock is posted i have reversed the stock posted, as i want to run the check .

Plz guide me as wher to configure for the availibility check for this material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check in your checking group whether you have the check box 'Check w/o RLT' marked?

It should not be marked.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

- Go to material master and see what strategy group is maintained in MRP3 view.

- Go to OPPS, select your strategy group and see what Requirement Type is maintained there.

- Go to OVZH, select that Requrement Type and see what Requirement Class is maintained there.

- Go to OVZG, select that Requirement Class and see whether you have selected the box against "Rq". If not, check that box and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just click on the Availablity Check icon or at the schedule line level press (ctrl+F5) to check whether availability check is carried out or not..

If not, in transaction VOV6, check the Availability Option..

In the Sale order, check the Req. type in the Procurement Tab Page.

Then Goto OVZG transaction, check whether Availability is checked for that particular req. type .

and also check in the material master MRP 3 view which availability Check is Assigned.. and Goto transaction OVZ2. then check no check is not ticked for that check group..

Hope it'll be useful to u.

Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

not resolved,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Are you able to carry out Availability Check in Sale Order?

If you are not able to do so, then maintain the config as mentioned previously..

If the stock is assigned to other sale order, then this sale order will not be confirmed if you don't have stock..

Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P