cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in OPEN_FORM for document 46000000001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created a custom PO smartform and Custom print program. I have configured the same in the NACE tcode also. When i try to print out the PO from ME23N tcode, i am getting this error "Error in OPEN_FORM for document 46000000001". But I'm able to down the form into my system. I have also checked with the basis regarding the printer setting. Everything is fine.

But it is not printing.

Please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with the code you have done for driver program. Might be you have called OPEN_FORM once again to open a window which would already be open..

Thanks and Regards,

Sumesh

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, you have created a smartform and modifed the driver program, and build your own logic in entry routines.

If that, is the case. make sure you comment all the SAPscript calls inside your driver program.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SaiRam,

Can u please tell me wht r the other SAP Script calls. Is it the other form that r available in the driver program?.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scripts calls are nothing but open_form, write_form, close_form...all these should be commented as there are not required in the print program for a smartform.

All you need is SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME, and to that pass on the Smartform generated Fm...for example code...search in SCN with search term ssf_function_module_name.....

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if ur zform and zdriverprogram is modified from standard one then it can be attached in NACE t.code...

only standard program or modified from standard program will support for o/p.

if ur zform and zdriver program is ur own program then create ur own t.code for it to execute....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Sorry, i copied the standard program into Z program and included the logic into the form entry_neu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check ur driver program (i think u have copied the driver program of script)