GR form

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

In continuation to Mr.Narayan and Mr.Sanjeev's comments, I would like to add that the Collabera will integrate both imports and exports module in such a way that you can maintain import components in one module (in SAP, you can say this is MM part) and define in which final product, these components would go. By doing so, whenever the respective materials are exported, from exports module (package), they will integrate the import components and give you the details of export obligations like DEPB, Advance Licence etc., You can search in Google with "Collabera" or "IVL" for full details. Else, if you want some Marketing team to contact your client, let me know, so that I can assist, as I have some contacts over there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get

Export invoice

Packing list

Excisable invoice

ARE-1 printouts

For the following you have to develop a program which will get the data from billing screen and develop the fields what you required for the following printouts

Shipping instructions

Insurance intimation

Application for GSP

Bill of lading

Bill of exchange

Copy of insurance

Covering letter to bank

GSP certificate

GR form

regards

0 Kudos

Hello..

Can you please tell me the T.CODE or the menu path for Export Packing list.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know the process of creating

Export invoice

Packing list

Excisable invoice

ARE-1

In sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika,

Yes we can create the documents using the smartforms and the Z programs.But SAP also recommends to take help from the IVL which is a SAP recommended company for export documentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

well even i would also advise you to go for IVL (now Collabera )as we have also incorporated the same for our exports documentations.They have almost all the features that is required by you in their Base Module.