SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment block through dunning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear X'perts, I need to set up a dunning activity that blocks the contract accounts for payments, I though to use a payment and clearing lock but this activity is not the last one, therefore I cannot use the payment and clearing lock, do you know any other way I could resolve this issue?

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RBK,

I'm not sure about your business requirement as when the Customer is on DD, you cannot Dun him.

If you want to Block the Payments,

you can

1. Lock the Customer at DD level in CA> Payment /Taxes>Incoming Payments-->Lock

2. Else put the lock at each and every Individual Item level using FKLOCK2 program.

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RBK,

I'm not sure about your business requirement as when the Customer is on DD, you cannot Dun him.

If you want to Block the Payments,

you can

1. Lock the Customer at DD level in CA> Payment /Taxes>Incoming Payments-->Lock

2. Else put the lock at each and every Individual Item level using FKLOCK2 program.

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to create a functionmodule to set a payment look programmaticly (use FKK_SAMPLE_0350 as sample).

then define a dunning activity in cutomizing view V_TFK047L and use the new functionmodule.

regards sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your ideas, I have changed the way I am aproaching this business requirement, and I will be making a new validation at the Cash desk to send a warning for those customers who may be subject to go to Customer Service before their payment may be accepted due to installation and dunning level.

Best regards.