cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on filtering line items in a PO through XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Gurus

We have a SRM system that sends POs to XI and XI routes to different PO vendors- based on payload interrogation of the vendor id. Now we have a requirement - where in we are asked to filter out certain line items ( freight etc ) in the PO - and send only rest of the line items to the vendor. i.e send a part of the PO to vendor - not all of the line items. Is it possible to do this using receiver determination ( enhanced, dynamic etc ) or any other means. As per my knowledge, we could use payload interrogation at receiver determination time - to either send payload completely to a destination or not . I am not of fulfilling this new requirement of partial filtering and sending of the PO through XI.

Similar solutions that have been done to achieve this - if shared would be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you not filter this during mapping itself?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible while receiver determination, because on the message line items, the complete message could be sent to a set of receivers. But if you want to send only a part of it, you would need to restrict this in the mapping itself.

Regards

Monika

former_member9864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

receiver determination remains unchanged. You can either adjust your message mapping by suppressing the freight items, or change the BADI BBP_PO_SEND_XML on SRM to generate a PO XML without the freight items.

Regards,

Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two possible solution to solve the problem.

1. You create another PO for articles which will not go to SRM vendor i.e. not assign the output type to this PO.

2. When you are sending records to SRM vendor , in IDOC there will be article group/ article type information for article. In Receiver determination you can restrict the article group/ article type for SRM vendor.

Regards,

Amit Mandal

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to do this using receiver determination

No

You may accomodate this requirement in message mapping directly. It would be most convenient.

Regards,

Prateek