cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I need to configure test management on my solman 7.0 server.

Please tell its use and how it can be configured.

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks I got it.

But can i create any test case related to basis like am i able to apply Support Package on new installed server.

Shivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating Project in scope in Templete when I am using any templete then while saving the project it is asking to add products SAP CRM,SAP IS-U/CCS,SAP FI-CA and after selecting those component they are creating problem in testing as I have not created any logical component in these products as we do not have these products in our landscape beside it if i do not select these products SAP CRM,SAP IS-U/CCS,SAP FI-CA then also it is generating error in testing saying not find component

SAP CRM,SAP IS-U/CCS,SAP FI-CA.

Please suggest.

Shivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend.

Request you to visit my blog.

/people/community.user/blog/2006/12/07/organize-and-perform-testing-using-solution-manager

Pls assign pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Checked the blog and got idea of it.

As I am a Basis person can you please tell how cen i verify that it is configured correctly.I have created test case and package but not getting how to do testing as I am creating dummy test cases and not have much functional exp.

Shivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the job of functional consultant not Basis.

func wil understand and add buss scenario.........later testing is to be done by the actual users

Secondly it is better to call the functional person right now because you client might want to have a workflow for test cases or test case templates or additional test status ...all this is to be done from Functional side.

Pls assign pts.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check [this document|https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000213552006E/TESTING_WITH_SOLMAN40_V11.PDF]. This should solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu