Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order with Zero value

tariq_aziz
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sd Gurus,

Seek your kind advice on enabling the following situation:

We wish to have a sales order wherein the net order value should be zero. This we would be achieveing through discount condition types etc.

What is critically required is to 'disallow' any docs (of this order type) which has a net value greater than zero. We dont wish to enter / make changes in the relevant CCA for this, hence kindly respond in light of the same. I have looked into the incompletion procedure for the same but seem to have not achieved the desired result. Or is a user exit the only way to go? Maybe we have missed out on something.

Should your equire any further clarification, please feel free to revert.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think if you are using this order type only to create zero value orders, then use an item category for this order type that would be 'Not relevant for Pricing' and hence you cannot have any net values for them. This way, you wont have to use the 100% discount conditions also.

sudhir_khetarpal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tariq

Just make sure that the discount condition type is mandatory and you can create a condition record for that condition as 100% for the relevant sales order.

Since the condition type would be mandatory unless that discount is given you won't be able to save the sales order. This way you will ensure that 100% discount is given everytime which is indirectly leading to value of sales order as Zero always.

Sudhir

tariq_aziz
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, but we arent keen to go on that way.

Regards,

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Net Value zero in Sales Order

Have a separate order type copying from standard order

Have a separate document pricing procedure for that order type

In item category determination assign TANN for this doc type for any combination of item category group,usage and item category of higher level item (t code VOV4 i think so pls chevck)

Have a pricing procedure which has only condition type R100 with requirement 55 and alt base value 28 and assign it to your sales area CPP and this DPP

Now whenever you put any order for this doc and any material only the R100 condition type will be applied and it will give 100% discount because your item category is TANN

I have worked on this and able to save this order with zero value

Regards

Raja

tariq_aziz
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raja,

Thanks for your tip, but we are keen to have the same order type and the settings within it.

Any tip for that?

Regards,