cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had done a mapping change for existing mapping programme, i activated it, but when i running the scenario it is picking up the old mapping only,whatever changes i made are not reflecting,but in mapping editor I am seeing new mapping only , but when i go and test it in mapping editor, it is working fine. the problem is when i run a scenario it not showing new changes made in mapping . I restarted xi server but still i am facing new problem.

pls suggest what is the possible solution.

regards

raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In IR goto Environment>Cache Notifications>Check any failed Cache instances are there???

if so select the failed one and repeat the cache update on that instance.

Also Refresh the CPA cache by using the URL

http://hostname:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested, every time activate interface mapping with a dummy change whenver there is a change in message mapping.

That will solve your query.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Make sure that the changes are made to the same mapping and you have not created new mapping with name change. Make some dummy changes in mapping description and then activate it again also check in SXI_CACHE if there is any error message. Also try to perform full cache refresh http://<SAPHost>:<Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full with user PIDIRUSER.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once again go to change mode and reactivate the mapping.

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

After activating the Message Mapping change the Interface Mapping and activate it.

Then test the Mapping and try to execute entire scenario.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure your mapping is activated.

Regards,

Sami

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also try to test the interface mapping and check if it is working.

Then perform sxi_cache refresh and then run end to end scenario.

Regards,

Prateek