cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logistic information system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hay every body,

while i was making an update rule for my information system and make rules for characteristics i found this massage( Only source fields from MC communications structures allowed) when i tried to copy my rules for characteristics can any one tell me the meaning of this massage and how can i handel this massage

Edited by: nany ahmed on Jan 4, 2009 11:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nany Ahmed

Whenever you make the update rule for the information system and assign rules for the characteristics key figures you will get the message Only source fields from MC communications structures allowed because your target fields and your source fields should be same and it will be from MC communications structures.because when you create any report then that should be stored in some tables so that is the reason the data get stored separately in MCtables .And that is the reason the source table and the target table should be same

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed

Whenever you make the update rule for the information system and assign rules for the characteristics key figures you will get the message Only source fields from MC communications structures allowed because your target fields and your source fields should be same and it will be from MC communications structures.because when you create any report then that should be stored in some tables so that is the reason the data get stored separately in MCtables .And that is the reason the source table and the target table should be same

Regards

Srinath