Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualified Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have following Qualified table:

Sales Org and Distribution channel are NQ and Field1,Field2, Field3, Field 4, Field5 are Qualifiers.

The requirement is that when Field1 has Lookup value as "A" then Field4= concatenation of Field2, field3 and Field5.

I tried writing calculation expression for field4 but when adding/creating a record in Client we get an error that some validation/calculation failed.

I tried with an assignment expression as well on the Qualified table but could not succeed. Any help or pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Validations and Assignments work slightly different when it comes to Qualified tables.

first you are using the expressions on the Qualifiers and not the non Qualifiers so make you are creating the expression under the Qualified table and not under the main table as Qualifiers are not visible directly in the main table.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simono

Thats correct. Even after selecting the qualified table the assignment expression is getting failed when executing.

Hi A

My calculation expression is If Field1=A, concatenate(field2,field3,field4). question is what happens if Field1 is not equal to A as field1 has been defined as calculated field, it wont have any values.

regards

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Still waiting for your valuable inputs.

regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

This should be possible, might be a problem with your expression. Please post your expression so people could see exactly what you tried to do.

Alon