Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU53 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

facing the problem in error screen shot.

user has authorisation for particular object, but he is not able to access that object.

As per SU53 Screen shot, users authorisation check failed and users authorisation data fields are same.

Kindly do the needful

5 REPLIES 5

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the validity date for the role assignment, also make sure the roles' profile is up to date (green authorisations tab in PFCG) and do a user-compare (tr. PFUD). Maybe that'll help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably they are not exactly the same.

Please double check, and please post the SU53 data if you are still in doubt.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Also can be a case of user buffer overflow. I have not actually worked on rectifying the same but have seen a few cases like this in the past where although authorization exists in the role but does not get loaded in the user buffer when the user logs on.

I have heard such cases especially in teh CRM systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karuna,

Let me inform you that at times the SU53 reports are not correct.The system tries to fool you by providing you with incorrect details.

You may try to refresh the sap buffer by running the report for users facing the issue.

( RHBAUS00 and RHBAUS01 ) are the reports that can be run to refresh the SAP buffer and do the indexxing.

Also note that if there are structurals being used then those structurals are deleted from the OOSB table or from P013.

This should help you resolve the issue.

Kindly let me know if you need any further help.

0 Kudos

Hi

I often use transaction su56. There you can find the user buffer from the user (see the i think third button on top left) you want and look for the authorization object you need or get an overview from all. In the profile is the exact content that will be in the user buffer. double click on the profile and/or the role and you find the values.

If you have to many roles, I suggest you make a sub set to find out. One of the urs tables(urs04?? ) has a number of profiles, this may not be above about 3100. There is an Oss note for this.

Have a good hunt.

have fun

Bye Jan van Roest