cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support pack level issue in Standard Finance Program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

i have an issue which is related to Finance. Actually, Finance People are Using a Standard Report (FS10N) - GL Account Line item display. There,Vendor and Customer Details are not displayed (Customer/Vedor Filed is empty) for the normal GL Account. But for the Reconsalation GL accounts they are able to see.

For this issue SAP released an SNOTE 1107639 and correction delivered in SAP_APPL support pack 12.And we already applied it in the system and our current SAP_APPL level is 14. Though it is already available why the problem is still persist. Another thing is, for the same issue there is another SNOTE 1034354 which guides to enhancement thro' some BADI work in standard program.

My question is that if the correction is available in a patch and that is imported as well in to system without any error then it should resolving the problem.but in this case why it does not work out or what could be the reason behind this. As a Basis admin i would like to know.

Thanks&Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you really want to know you have to open an OSS message to SAP and ask them.

They are the people releasing support packages and OSS notes !

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah....i will open OSS message as you have suggested

Thanx for all your response

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Your query is obsolutely acceptable...

After supportpack update some times database will not be synchronised with the new updates.

and more over it seems there is a complete issue with SAP side.... there is only one option in u r hand now just restart the system.but please make sure to take the down time...and check whether the correction is working or not..if not then no luck u need to contact SAP global team and ask them why the corrections are not working properly..

Regards,

Srini

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically that's a funtional issue... As Basis you already did your job that is making sure that the Note and SP its applied and the problem is not been triggered by a technical issue. If the problem persist and you can't find any leads the I'll suggest you to open an OSS Message (or ask the people in the funtional side to open the message)

Regards

Juan