Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Activity to WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create create a service activity through CJ20n

my requirement is Acount assignment category should be "P" and Item Category "D"

I have changed the setting in OPTT that Acct. assgmt.gen N to P.

In that case it is allowing me to create PR with "P" & "D" but the WBS field not getting updated insted it is taking the Network no and activity no .

can u pls suggest any change in SPRO which will solve the purpose.

thanks in advance

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is standard behavior of system.Whenever any requisition triggered from activity it has assignement of activity.But in any standard report like ME5J we can search with reference to WBS the requisition can be seen.But if you trigger Requisition with reference to Execution services in Easy cost planning you will get account assignemet as WBS.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hemant

I did setting same by u

And cost is posting to wbs , for account assignment P

Project relese kelas na?

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hemant

u try this You can create Purchae requisition with Acct. Assg. P and Item Catg. D with ME51N.

next to this , u said taht wbs field is not getting updated .

Then take account assignment catagory Q . ( try this not sure)

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me add few more things...

You can create Purchae requisition with Acct. Assg. P and Item Catg. D with ME51N.

Where you have to Service No. and in Account Assignment TAB system ask you G/L acct and WBSE /Network-Activity.

Hope this would help you.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Aks your MM consultant, he will customize in system , so it will allow you to create service order with Acct . Assignment 'P' and ITem Category 'D'

Regards

Sujit

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create a network & then Activity under this network. Assign this network to the WBSE. Directly you can not assign activity (without network) to WBSE.

Regards

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is alreadry under the network....