cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery (PGI) Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have prepared the sales order and I have done the delivery but while doing the PGI Iu2019m getting the error u201Cbalancing field "Business Area" in line item 013 not filledu201D and the error massage # GLT2201, please suggest me where it went wrong.

In Sales Order we have 11 material but we have done delivery only for 10 materials because 11th material schedule line are in feature. For these 10 material (line Items) delivery and picking request also has been completed. Out of 13 line items we have deleted 2 line items in the sales order before creating the delivery.

Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the bussiness has been determined in sales order or not, if not determined then check the assignement of bussines area in the below path.

img-enterpricestrcture-assignment-sales and distribution-bussiness area account assignment-assign bussiness area by plant or sales area (depends on crieteria that ur client is following)

Regards

Ramesh.

Edited by: Ramesh on Jan 3, 2009 3:38 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for the reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for the reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

Other than the Assignment, as suggested by Mr. Ramesh; check with -

First check in your Delivery, whether for all line items, Business Area was flowing. If for any line item, Business Area is missing, you can input the same.

Also, It might possible that the Sales Order, reference to which Delivery is being created, for any of the line-item, Business Area would be missing.

Splitting Criteria might be set to your Delivery such that, for multiple line items, if same/ different Business Area flows, Delivery should split accordingly.

In this case, if the Business Area does not flow in Delivery, then said error message # GLT2201, you will get.

If you dont want this, go to

IMG path --> Financial Accounting (New) --> Business Transactions --> Documents Splitting --> Define Document Splitting Characteristics for General Ledger Accounting.

Here for your Business Area, the field Mandatory would have been set and that is why the problem has arised.

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hari

If you define document splitting criteria based on Profit Center and if your billing document contains multiple line items with different profit center, this type of error will come.

To check this, Go to IMG Path -- Financial Accounting (New) --> General Ledger Accounting (New) --> Document Splitting --> Define Document Splitting Characteristics for General Ledger. There check whether the mandatory check box is selected for profit Center. So check in your billing document, whether any line item does not have profit center. If so, check your material master also where you should be maintaining the relevant profit center.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i hope in line item 13- business area is missing.

can you please explain bit more, so that it will be helpful to understand ur query indepth.

re-check ur config of business area, copy control from order to delivery.

I no,it wont solve ur problem, still it woould be helpful to provide more inputs.