cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item number change

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

i am creating delivery w/r to order, where once of my line item (line item-100 in order) is missing in delivery. and the item (line item-110 in order has taken the place of line item 100). i want to copy the same line item number from order to delivery, so if some item is missing then i can find it out line,, in this case line item 100 is missing in delivery but due to the fact that line item 110 as taken the place as 100 in delivery i am not able to find.

plz guide as how to maintain, the same line item number from order to delivery to billing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the copy controls of order to delivery (VTLA Tcode ) , in header u can find in control data ,COPY ITEM NUMBER ...activate and try once

Hope it will solve your problem....

Regards

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Copy control Order to Delivery (T CODE: VTLA)... Select your delivery type and Sales Document type... At the header level you will find "Copy item number" in the control data.... mark this field... then the item number will be copied from Sales order...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain these settings in Copy Controls from Delivery to Order (VTLA), IN header Details, you have a Tab Control Data, in which you can check "Copy Item Number", this will copy the item number from the preceding document to the next document.

Try to replicate the same in your QAS and do update the same if it is helpful

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.