cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take GR against inbound delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using HU mgmt , in which 101 mvmt w.r.t process order will result in delivery note no.

now i want to take that delivery stock in to standard WM.

how can i do this w.r.t that delivry no?

if u have any process/steps then pls give me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you do MIGO the stock will come to storage location level.Later if you want to move this stock to WM level TO is required.

Regards,

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i am trying MIGO for that Inbound delivery by selecting via HU, then it ask to me to assign HU to that delivery at that time it gives error like

" Document 0010100021 does not contain any selectable items".

What should i do?

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please use Transaction code MIGO for receiving goods against Inbound delivery (Slect inbound delivery option ).

After generation of material document create TO through transaction LT06.

Afret TO generation please confirm TO with LT12 transaction.This will move your stock to WM level.

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar

I have created delivery note then HU for that delivery, now i am trying MIGO for that Inbound delivery by selecting via HU, then it ask to me to assign HU to that delivery at that time it gives error like

" Document 0010100021 does not contain any selectable items".

what should i do?

should i have to do PGR for that delivery?

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do PGR directly from VL32N.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar

PGR acuires the WM stock & this delivery put stock in WM , so i have to use MIGO.

but i want to know why we require MIGO before TO?

What is the effect if i go to directly to TO after Inbound delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define the confirmation control key to the purchase order and scheduling agreement, as long as assigned the correct confirmation control key, system will take GR against inbound delivery as mandatory!

Hope can help you!

Good day

Tao

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knolwedge.... do the goods recipt with MB0A after savig this one material document will be created with referenct material document create transfer order with LT06 and conifrm the TO. then stock will move to WM.

Try it once ...

Regards

Ramesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh

As i already mentioned in question that I am using HU mgmt , in which delivery note no is genrerated against process order through 101 mvmt in MB01 t-code.

There is no PO in this case.

So, how to take this delivery stock in WM?