cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ins point problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

inspector made a wrong point and the data had been saved in the system,is there some way to change the point,for example 1,1,2,should be 1,1,5,how can i change to 1,1,5 or can i delete this point datas

by the way ,the insp. created by order,and type is '03'

best regards

zlf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Inspection points cannot be deleted.But you can change the results in the same.

please go the lot QA32 > result > Pop for inspection point will appear > click on assinged points > click on the inspection point you need to change > change the results

Please let me know your feeback

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gajesh,

the point of my problem is i made a wrong insp. point,not wrong insp. results.i wanna delete this insp. point,because it will show in my abap report

best regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zlf,

I guess you can not get rid of the wrong Inspection Point.Only way (that I can see) is by cancelling the Inspection Lot and Redoing the Result Recording as posted earlier.

I could locate near about same problem on the below given link. Only difference is that in this case UD has not been taken in your case.You can hence cancel the Inspection Lot.

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=276692

Keep us posted if some solution is found.

Thanks,

RKM.

Edited by: RAVI MISRA on Jan 4, 2009 5:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

best regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got your problem.

You want to change the identification of the inspection point.

Right ?

Just go to that inspection point in change mode, i.e. change results.

There you would find the old identification, in the characteristics overview.

In front of the identification, you can see the TAB for change name.

Click the TAB and change the identification and SAVE.

I think your problem has been resolved..........

Cheers!!!

Best,

Ghanshyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ghanshyam,

sorry for my poor english,i think i would say like this,a free ins. point comprising a field,the field flags for department and the department value should be 1,2;because there is no check for the field,the user gave the value 3 for the field and recorded the characters values,well after saved insp. lot,he found the department field should be value 1 or 2 but not 3,he want to change the department value 3 to 1 or 2,and keep the characters values.

sorry for my poor english again,hope u understand me

best regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You said that the free inspection point has a field for Department, which is again an identification.

Still this field can be changed in the way I have told you in the last update.

Please check.

Ghanshyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Ghanshyam

sorry for misunderstanding u,i don't know these words Just go to that inspection point in change mode, i.e. change results.,i don't know where point change mode trans is,u mean 'QE11'?could u tell me the details

best regards

zlf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zlf,

You can try reversing the stock to Unrestricted from Quality Stock and subsequently cancel the Inspection Lot.

You can follow this up with creation of correct Inspection Point datas.

Please do as follows :-

1.*Remove Inspection Type u201803u2019 * in T-Code u2018MM02u2019 (Change Material) and save.

2.Make a Stock Transfer Posting from T-Code u2018MB1Bu2019 by Using Movement Type u2018322u2019 (Quality Stock to Unrestricted u2013 REVERSAL) and save.

3.Now the Material will be available in Quality Stock to reverse / Cancel the Order.

4.Now go to QA12

Go to Menu Bar --> Usage Decision ---> Functions ---> Cancel Lot ---> Then SAVE it to cancel the Inspection Lot.

5. Reactivate Inspection type '03' in Material Master and save.

You will be able to create Inspection Lot again through normal process.

Please revert with comments.

Regards,

RKM.

PS: You will not be able to revert this if UD has been taken.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi RKM,

i just wanna delete one record(including the wrong insp. point) for the inspection lot,the lot was created followed the pro order released,it doesn't restrict goods received.

well is there some way to make help for insp. point

best regards

zlf