cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict users to only see their own messages in CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our solman, we have connections to several satelite systems of different customers. In the messages viewer crm_dno_monitor, we want to have some restrications on different customer users so in the T-code they can only see the messages related to their company. Are there any ways to achieve this function? Hope for some ideas and details about it, thank you!!

Best Regards,

Karl He

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check these authorization objects.

CRM_ORD_PR , CRM_ORD_OP

Also check the note 621927.

This should solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

To achieve this.

Create a variant choosing MINE tick box...this will display tickets which are for the resp assigned employee.

Now create a Z or Y Transaction code for this variant from SE93

(its easy to do this can search forum)

Finally create a role assign this to ur user's.

Pls assign pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

These really work. But we want to let the customer processing messages in the Work Center_ Incident Management Workcenter.

And I met another problem, first there is a search function in it, it will enable the user to find all the messages in solman, this is not what I want.

Second, when I tried to create message there it said "You are not assigned to any iBase entries. Please contact your system administrator." In fact, I have already assigned a BP to the user, why this error appears?

Third, when I try to process the message in the work center, I click "Message" button in the navigation area, then select the message, but all the 'confirm', 'reply' button are in grey, I can't process the message at all.

Some more ideas about it?

Best Regard,

Karl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To restrict the users only see the messages related to their company.

Please contact your security team and explain the situation they can do it.

Regards

Sreedhar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Reddy

Thank you for your reply. But we don't have a security team, I have to do it myself, so would you please provide some more details about the solution to the question?

Regards,

Karl