cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/SDP94 transaction; trying to access via Enterprise portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am the "portal guy" here. We are using /SAPAPO/SDP94 in the SAPGui with success. We have had a very custom Java application written to allow this to work in the portal under NW2004. It was based on the concept that "things would not change"... not a wise decision.

Now things have changed and the developers from SCM-PP want to have the Java application updated (as in re-written). With unlimited time this would be OK, but that is not the case. I looked at the tranaction /SAPAPO/SDP94 and it is set for only "SAPGui" use because the "Inherit GUI attributes" radio button is checked.

Does anyone know why this transaction cannot work under the WEBGUI? I tried to make a copy of the transaction code (ZTEST) changed the "Inherit GUI attributes" radio button to "unchecked" and it ran under the SAPGui. But when I tried to call it via the webgui (SCM 4.0 and ITS version of the webgui) it delivered me a really cool short dump.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member492024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rich,

I did some research about the use of /SAPAPO/SDP94 on webGUI and for now it seams that does not work in that way.

You may refer to note 564186 to get some more information.

Regarding the dump, it will be great if you can post it here, so I can do some analyzes.

Thanks and regards,

Michel Bohn

SCM-APO forum moderator.

Edited by: Michel Bohn on Mar 25, 2009 12:14 PM

Answers (0)