cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accrual condition type:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can a same condition type be used for both Accrual and invoicing (but in different price procedure). My understanding is If I don't check accruals for the condition type then only invoices and no accruals can be posted. Similarly if accrual is checked then it can be only used for posting accruals and not for invoices?

Please let me know if this is correct.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi swapna

Say in 1st pricing procedure you have assigned PR00 condition type and If you check the accruals for the PR00 condition type in V/06 then you need to assign the accruals account key in your pricing procedure and also the requirement 24 .

Secondly you need to change the condition class and calc type also if required

Finally you need to assign the provisional G/L account to in VKOA for that account key .If you maintain all these configurations then only it will be passing to FI

Now say in 2nd procedure if you want to use the same then it is not possible. So Copy the PR00 condition to ZR00 condition type and assign in the 2nd pricing procedure and don't check the accruals.

But if you want to use the only 1 condtion type in both pricing procedures then while releasing to FI you need to face these errors and then you need to assign the above things

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swapna,

-->Not only accrual settings you have other different settings for Rebate condition type as well as pricing condition type.

for Example : Cond.class , condition category,scales etc

-->You can check those while comparing standard Rebate condition type BA00 and pricing condition type PR00.

-->One more important thing is when you maintain condition type as accrual condition type you need to maintain accruals key in your pricing procedure.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.