cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching units in TLB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to change unit of measure in TLB as we do it in the SNP planning books?

I have my qty. displayed in PCs and I want to display in CAR. The conversion is defined in Location-Product master as 1CAR =4 PCs and the planning book I am trying to do TLB is has base UOM PCs.

I know I can use user settings in SNP planning book to switch from PC to CAR. The same doesn't seem to be available in TLB view of the same book. I see the unit displayed under the column "Base Unit of Measure" that gives me an impression that I can not use any other unit of measure for this TLB view. Am I right? or is there a way to switch the units in TLB view??

Thanks.

Edited by: Raj G on Jan 2, 2009 2:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the TLB Profile settings (SPRO>APO>SNP>Profile>TLB), please maintain alternate UOM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In Global SNP settings, in the TLB: Product Unit, select planning area if you have maintained your UOM in the planning book, or Product Master, if you have maintained in the Product master.

Hope this will solve your query.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthill,

With reference to your reply if i change the global setting for TLB Prod... then during interactive TLB run system will only show the BUOM of planning area,

but if in my product master BUOM is KG and in Planning Area UOM is ST and i want to see the CFC as my unit of measure during TLB then will it be possible???

Lets assume i have already defined the relationship bet CFC and KG in product master.

Thanks

Sumit