cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing documents should be blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Billing documents should be blocked for Printing if accounting document is not generated.

Please any clue for this functionality..

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign requirement '62' to output type.

Goto NACE t.code, select the application V3,Click on procedures.

Select the procedure, Double click on control. And assign requirement '62' to output type.

And check the access sequence of output type and assign requirement '62' to access.

Create output condition records and check.

Billing document will be printed when posting document created. System checks the posting status in billing document header. when RFBSK = 'C'. then system will print the document.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot, But if i have there or four key combinations for the same out put type then do i need assign requriement 62 to all the three or four condition tables in access sequence assignment ?

Any business reason on this requirement, Because first time i came acrross this requirement but this seems to be very good for all billing documents as standard.

Thanks

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two options, As per my knowledge

We assign access sequence (no of accesses) to output type, If you assign requirement to output type that will be applicable to all the accesses.

If you assign requirement to specific accesses, that is applicable to that specific access.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Regarding this issue fully agreed with Chandra shekar, beside that if you are having some other requirements also, in that case you can create your own routine which contains routine 62's code also.

bye

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sankar

Assign a Requirement to the access sequence you have assigned to the billing output type. Go to NACE and click and select the application V3 and select the output type and then click on the access sequence and then assign a requirement .

So if you assign the requirement and if that requirement is met then only the output will be coming

Regards

Srinath