cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP transaction iview of GUI for html never works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing ESS/MSS on EP 7.0, ECC 6.0, ESS/MSS 600 landscapes for India Country grouping.

There are few SAP transaction iviews of type GUI for html and we tied up those to ESS Overview homepage framworks.

However, each of these transaction iviews throws the same error messages as below :

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://hostname.domain:8001/sap/public/bc/its/mimes/system/sl/page/menubase.html was not called due to an error.

The following error text was processed in the system TD1 : This function is not possible

The error occurred on the application server TCSCQ1_TD1_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS===============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP.

I have activated all of the ITS services from sicf transaction. Published all of the services (global, webdui, webdui_start, system, shuffler) to internal.

I also executed the Webgui service from sicf tcode. But, still the same error message persists. Am I missed any settings for Integrated ITS ?

When I enabled option (Display a notification about every script error) from IE options, the system keeps on giving the mesage 'window.wgu.global.eventhandler' is null or not an object, wgu.ObjEventHandler' is undefined etc.,

I have noticed that none of the ITS services never work.

I would appreciate if anyone can shade some light regarding this issue. Any guidance or inputs in this context would be of greatfully help.

Regards,

Anil Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please don't cross post messages. You have already posted this in a portal forum.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

I assume that it's a typo, but you should have published services system, iac, and webgui from SE80 for the webgui service to work. Besides that the webgui service should work if it is activated in the SICF with the default settings.

The error of the missing menubase.html should mean that the system internet service was not published fully.

Edgar