cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next page for the Final Window (summary page)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fellow ABAPers,

i am stuck with this peculiar problem, actually i am printing sales invoice data in smartform, i have three page:

1) FIRST PAGE

2) NEXT PAGE

3) LAST PAGE

First page consists of main window, printing the item details of invoice, it points to next page for printing of items if it exceeds the table length.

and next page points to itself till prinitng and total is shown (main window) .

last page consists of summary page (TYPE: FINAL WINDOW) for all descirption and country of origin of item), it's working fine for 8 itmes (maximum support of table height).. but after that it stops printing..and i cannot have a next page for it as it says, for pointing to next page it must be having a main window,

please advice me "How to print the remaining data from final window to next page"

please ask, if i am not clear..

thanks

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

this is just a thought and try it if u feel it might work.

Create 2 pages one for your main Line items and the one for your summary.

The first page's next page would be the first page itself and the second page's next page would be second.

First page Logic.

Since you would be knowing how many line items you are going to display use a describe statement.

say Decribe <itab> lines v_lines.

Use a counter and increase it in the main area of your table say count = count + 1.

Create a GoTo Command at the last column of your main table and give the condition as count = v_lines

which means that when all ur line items are printed the Second page is trigerred.

Second Page Logic.

Use a main window and display in it a table as and how you like.

Hope this works !!

Would be glad to know if it really worked.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One logic...

Why dont you trigger a New page command placed at the end of the NEXT Page and under Next Page pointing to the NEXT page itself and place all the summary sections under it.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Page 1 :

Within main window create the tables and display the data.Create the secondary window in that display the total and check the condition only after end of the main window in the codition tab of the text node.

At end create the command node:

go to new page : page2.

Page 2:

Create the summary

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have done this on the first page and the summary page is being called with ease, but qustion is once summary page is shown, if the summary is extending to next page then what should i do ?as i have declared a FINAL WINDOW in summary page. Getting me ?? if i give next page command in final window, it does not allow that.

Regards

Rohan,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using a table for the summary page, maybe then dynamically it will move into the next page, and then have it as a secondary window instead of final window.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

i have populated the summary page in a new table, and given that inside the main area under loop and by declaring it as secondary window, it still prinitng 8 records and not going to next page.

any help would be appreciated

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In response to Ram,

"One logic...

Why dont you trigger a New page command placed at the end of the NEXT Page and under Next Page pointing to the NEXT page itself and place all the summary sections under it.

Regards,

Ram"

Ram,

I have different page format for the summary page, first page and next page have same format, but not summary page, so could not make next page point to itself and print summary page there..

Regards,

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use the Command and check the GOTO page and specify the page which yoyu want to call .

Edited by: avinash kodarapu on Jan 2, 2009 7:52 PM