cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit mgt max doc value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I tried with maximum document value a type of check in credit mgt it worked without ticking the major check like static or dynamic, once i read a book sap version 5 and 6 in that they have mentioned the static and dynamic is the major control addition check like max document value can be used.

My query is will additional checks like max doc value will work separately or it can be used only with static or dynamic check.

Looking for your valuable views,

Regards,

Arun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding, the Max doc value is an additional check only. While considering the overall credit limit, the system also checks for the max doc value.

Could you please try this way....

for a customer, maintain a credit limit of 10000 and the max doc value as 15000. Now create an order for a value between 10000 and 15000. Since I donot have access to IDES, I couldn't do that at my end.

Please post the outcome. This will give us a clear picture.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works in tandem with the static/dynamic checks but i have found that whenever both these criteria are violated in a sales order, the error mssg first generated is for the other types of checks and then the static/dynamic checks are executed.

like if the doc value is exceeded and the overall credit limit is also surpassed,, then system will give a message for the violation of the max doc value first.

Something that i have observed. not sure if this is documented anywhere.