Did you mean: 

Copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My requirement is

Domestic Sales Area- ZOR (Order type)- Domestic Invoice

Export Sales Area - ZOR (Order type)- Export Invoice

If i maintain copy control from same order type (ZOR) to two diffrent type of Invoices, will the system fetch the correct invoice automatically according to sales area wise?

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Same order type will pick only one billing type only

Means if order related billing there will be one billing type

Means if delivery related billing there will be another billing type

If intercompany billing means another billing type

This we define in VOV8

You have to differentiate your domestic and export sales either as order related or delivery related

If both the process dmestic and export involves delivery there will be only one billing type

System can differentiate with sales area as you want

System can fetch the correct pricing procedure according to sales area and DPP for export and domestic or correct values in the invoice

But billing types will be the same because the order types are the same

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmi & Raja,

This is an order related billing.

Domestic i have one pricing procedure & export i have another procedure.

As Lakshmi said my requirement can be acheived by assigning diffrent document pricing procedure in billing type. I am not clear on this part.

For example-

Pricing procedure determination

Domestic sales area/ Domestic Customer pricing procedure (1)/ Doc procedure (A)- Domestic Pric Procedure 1

Export sales area/ Export Customer pricing procedure (1)/ Doc procedure (A)- Export Procedure 1

Then if i am creating sales order for diffrent sales areas the required procedure fetched in sales order.

My billing type Export & domestic holds the document procedure (A) only. I want to know whether the system catch the correct billing type respect to sales areas. I didnt try this in the system.

Lakshmi i am confused why you assign diffrent doc pricing procedure for billing type.

Thanks,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I like to ask one more question? Customer doesnt require diffrent number ranges for export & domestic invoices. Then should i go with same invoice for export & domestic? Is there any implications on CIN part if i go with same.

Excise duty / service tax involved in the transactions which are not configured yet.

Kindly advise me the best way to do this.

Thanks & regards

Deepu Pillai

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu

According to me your settings are fine for the system to differentiate the different PP's

Domestic sales area is different and export sales area is different so based on the sales area the system will pick up different PP's evn though CPP's and DPP's are same

There is facility given by SAP to carry out new PP at the time of billing

Sales area 1000,10,00 DPP A and CPP is 1 at order level you want PP to be RVAA01

the same order when it goes for billing (sales area same,cpp same) if you want a different PP to be carried out say RVAB01 then in the billing doc type you give DPP as B and make necessary OVKK settings and in copy control pricing type as B carry out new PP

Then for billing system calculates different PP

This idea was given unnecessarily according to your requirement according to me

Mr.Lakshmipathi has to correct me if iam wrong

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raja.

I dont have any requirement to carryout new pricing at invoice creation. Can you please comment the subsequent question which i asked?

Regards

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a standard, you cannot make the system to choose a different Invoice type based on the sales area of your sales order.

You can use USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

Though i have never used this to determine the billing type, but we can change the normal header / items in the billing with this exit and since the billing type is a header field, i am assuming we can use this to determine the billing type.

Do let us know your progress on this.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding about the query is whether it is possible to have 2 different Invoice called automatically through copy control, for same Order Type. In that case No, not possible. The reason for this not being possible is that considering delivery related Billing, by default only one billing type can be assigned in Sales Order Type in Transaction Code: VOV8.

As concerned pricing procedure, this is possible as per logic explained by other friends.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajesh,

My requirement is what you mentioned. I am going with two order types. I have given up 1 to two copycontrols. 1 to1 is better i feel.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu

What Mr.Rajesh Banka has suggested , i told the same in my first post

An order type can pick up only one billing type if delivery related billing

An order type can pick up only one billing type if it is order related billing

An order type can pick up only one billing type if it is intercompany billing

These are defined in VOV8 in the billing tab

If you got satisfactory replies pls close the thread and open a new thread for that CIN part of your qn?

So that a lot friends can answer?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since you want to have different pp in billing you can define the Documenet procedure, a assing to the billing type and then in VOFA select the document pricing procedure.in copy control in VTFL price type-B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu,

By your requirement it is clear that you have only one Order Type (ZOR) and two diff. billing types lets assume ZF2 - Domestic and ZEF2 - Export and two diff. Pricing proce. say PP1 and PP2 for ZF2 and ZEF2 respe.

And sales area domestic 1000 / 10 / 10

Export 1001 / 10 / 10

Doc. PP (ZF2) = A

(ZEF2) = B

Now in OVKK if you enter determination like this

sales area CPP DPP PP

for domestic 1000 / 10 / 10 CPP1 A PP1

for export 1001 / 10 / 10 CPP1 B PP2

And assign these two sales areas to your single order type ZOR in IMG - Sales and Distr. - sales - sales doc - sales doc hdr - assign sales area to sales doc type

Now, based on this setting I am sure system will fetch the data sales area wise.

I think this setting is enough to solve your query

Kindly correct me if I am wrong anywhere

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

its possible u already maintain two different pricing procedures For ex..zdomsa, zzexsal

and maintain pricing procedure determination like this

sales orgdis chanal divisioncu ppdoc pp

zorg d1 y1 1 a = (zdoms) domestic sales

zorg d1 y1 2 a = (zzexsal) Export sales

so it is better to maintain all export customer in separate customer pricing procedure

hope u r problem will solve

regards

siva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu

Yes certainly you can achieve this. For this, you have to differentiate the document pricing procedure in VOFA for your billing type. For example, in VOV8, for your above two sale order types, if the Document Pricing Procedure is maintained as "A", then in VOFA, maintain "B".

Now go to OVKK, where you have to assign your pricing procedure for the combination of sales area, customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure which should be "B".

Meanwhile, I am sure, you would be aware of assigning Billing types in order type in VOV8.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi