cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to flatfile and mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario where i am converting the idoc to file and mailing the same after converting it to flatfile .I have used TransformMessageBean for doing so.Now I need to implement the TO Field (mail )dynamically based on the payload.

I tried to use the MultiMapping by using mail definition provided by XI ,but it results in mapping error.\

Can somebody guide me on this.

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error you are facing in mapping? Is it the same when you test using test tab in mapping.

Recheck the steps for dynamic To field determination:

1. You are using correct XSD.

2. Message Protocol is XIPAYLOAD

3. Use Mail Package is checked

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting mapping error as RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation

My concern is will it work as expected even if mapping works (i have tested the mapping through test tab which is fine,but runtime exception is thrown).

I am planning to use XSL and apply the transformMessagebean for execution.

Could you please throw somelight on this.

Replies Will be helpful

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have tried to do the same with the MessageTransformBean and two features are working fine independently.

1. Converted the file into Flatfile and mail

2. Execute the XSL Mapping for dynamic receiver.

Now i want to combine both above features i.e after transforming the content to flatfile ,i need to sent this file to recipient based on payload field.

I tried to execute the same but i am stuck at XSLT error ,saying

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error in XSLT Conversion: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 48, 44, 52(:main:, row:1, col:3):

Awaiting for replies

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I need some help for this to acheive .

How can i take the payload of the FCC and put in the content of the mail.

Appreciate your replies

Rajesh

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Did you solve this? If yes then please let me know as I am facing the same issue.

Thanks.

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though I don't remember how exactly i achieved above...

May be you can try XSL mapping via Message Transform Bean for setting the dynamic receiver of the Mail..

HTH

Rajesh