cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 update in case of Export under bond Letter of Undertaking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly clarrify if we need to update the RG1 register in case of Export under bond . (Letter of Undertaking)

We are following below mentioned process steps :-

1. Sales order

2. Delivery

3. PGI

4. Commercial invoice

5. Excise Invoice

6. ARE1 document creation

Kindly provide the necessary process steps in details

Thanks & Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, you have to update the RG1 register for export sales (LOUT). Please follow the normal process as of domestic sales (factory sales). But only one thing you have to keep in mind while updating the Material Document in J1I5 you have to ch0ose IWE/IWT/IWO depending upon the reason for which it is used.

Please note that IDH is only used for domestic or factory sales.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick responce.

I have tried that in J1I5. But in in RG1 update for IWE ; I am not getting the entries to update.

Any prerequsite for this?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish,,

Let me explain you through an example for the above mentioned scenario:

Say for example you have done 10 transaction on 01.01.2009 (By transaction here I mean complete one cycle) out of which 8 transaction is for domestic (Factory Sale) sales and 2 for export ( any export sale whether is BOND/NO BOND/LOUT).

Now while updating the RG1 (J1I5)register for issues (Here I assume you have updated the RG1 for reciepts using right classification ROP/RMA) if you have selected IDH and executed the transaction (F8) for the date 01.01.2009 you will have total 10 Material documents is displayed.Assuming if you have updated all the 10 transactions (including exports i.e 2 transaction). System will update all these transaction for domestic sales/factory sales.

Now If you go back again to J1I5 to update for export and select the Classification IWE/IWT/IWO and execute (F8). You will not be able to see any material documents to be updated. As all the documents are upated for factory sales.

For this it is always suggested to update the RG1 register on daily basis and upate the documents chosing right classifications.

FOR YOUR INFOMATION THERE IS NO CONTROL OF MATERIAL DOCUMENT THROUGH SELECTING CLASSIFICATION. SYSTEM WILL BRING ALL THE MATERIAL DOCUMENTS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHICH CLASSIFICATION YOU CHOOSE.

If you want to have control over while updating RG1 register.. You explore below user exit and write logic as per you requirement.

J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_VALIDATE

J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_MATFORM

Hope I am able answer your querry....!!!

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case how do I extract my RG1 register for Export???

Regards,

Amrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amrish,

I am sorry!! I did not get your question "In this case how do I extract my RG1 register for Export???"

Could you please explain it in detail.

Regards

MBS

Answers (0)