cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Application on portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed a Voice Application which is running fine on "SIP Phone" software. How can i integrate it with portal? can any one please help me out in this regard?

Thanx and Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If the Voice Application developed has to be used by another End User in some other location what needs to be done? What are steps required for that? Is it that this Voice gateway Software has to be installed on every End User Machine and they have to configure the VC Application URL in it? Can't it be integrated with Portal?

Can any one please help me out in this regard. What are the steps required for an end user to access the Voice Application from some other location?

Thanks and Regards,

Divya

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Voice applications have to be run on Voice Gateways. Whatever you have done using Visibridge or Voxeo prophecy are kind of simulators for Voice Gateways. In Actual Voice Gateway,

like Avaya, Genesys etc, you will have an option to provide telephony access where a telephone number is mapped to the Voice application you have developed.

For example your IVR call for credit card or bank telephones.

Using Voxeo or Visibridge you can develop and test your voice application, but for actual customer implementation, You need to have a real Gateway which connects to telephone system.

Hope you understood this.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Answers (0)