Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check - sales order

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've gone through the relevant info, but still hit the issue below. Pls help. Thx.

Issue: How to include the confirmed order qty when running availability check?

Example:

Stock (storage location C) - 1pc

sales order A - 1pc (confirmed)

sales order B - 2pcs (1pc confirmed, 1pc unconfirmed)

Those two orders are created agaisnt storage location C. No other stocks against storage location C are available, such as on-order stock.

In my understanding, order B cannot be confirmed as order A has been confirmed. Stocks against other storage locations cannot be considered.

ps. "Check sales requirements" has been checked in Availability check control while "No storage location inspection" has not been checked.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess, there should be a Planned Inward movement of stock (for quantity 1).

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Tcode OVZ9 (AvCheck Control)...please check whether the field Include Sales Requirements is checked or not. If this is checked, then the system considers the stocks confirmed for the others stock as the stocks for planned outward movement. Please tick that field, and create another order for two quantites and post the outcome.

Thanks,

Ravi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes, this field has been checked as mentioned in my first thread. But the result is the same.

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my earlier response, availability at sales order is checked at the plant level unless you specifically mention a SLoc at the item level in which case it will check availability only at the SLoc level.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the storage location is already specified in order item.

In my example, order A is created prior to order B & the system shows order A is confirmed. When creating order B, the order qty is confirmed partially. Suppose order B cannot be confirmed due to order A.

Any customized settings I miss?

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

After several testing, I found order B would hit the availability check unless order A was delivered (not PGI). The delivery qty shows in the fields "issues" & "confirmed issues" in the screen "availability overview".

How to let the system consider the non-delivered order qty when creating new orders? U know, I have checked the box "include sales reqmts". "Accumul" has been set to 3.

Pls help. Thx.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you have done the AvCheck Control for the correct combination or not.

Thanks,

Ravi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As the customer just sells the purchased product, he places PO firstly, then sales order following. Thus, he requests new sales order creation to be based on the stock qty, created sales order qty, PO qty to be received & delivered sales order qty.

For this sales scenario, availability check with ATP is activated, but not against product allocation. And the check boxes "incl.purchase orders", "include sales reqmts", "include deliveries" are checked in OVZ9 only.

Why the created sales order qty cannot be calculated? Anything else I miss?

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your sales order at your item level, pls put the SLoc in the Shipping tab at item level then it will check availability only in that SLoc.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx for all your prompt reply.

As the availability check should be against the stock & PO, the check uses ATP logic. In my view, it's not proper to activate checking against product allocation.

Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, I am not sure, that you have to activate the product allocation at the schedule line category

Tcode VOV6 , field "Prod. allocation"

hope that help