cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cerate MAM application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new in MAM.Please tell me the step by step procedure that how to create MAM application.

It is same as smart sync application ?means create project and application then import meRep.xml file

Regards

Ruturaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ruturaj,

Your question is not clear, but assuming that you want to enhance/ customize / troubleshoot MAM. Please download / take/ request your admistrator to give you the MAM eclipse war file which includes the full source of MAM. Now, once you have the .war file in your HDD, import this as a new MI project (File->Import). Now you will be able to modify/edit/ build customized version similar to a smart sync app.

Regards,

Veera

Edit:

You can get the different guides including the enhancement guide of MAM3.0/MAM2.5 from http://service.sap.com/instguides under SAP Components->SAP Mobile Applications->SAP MAM.

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Jan 2, 2009 11:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera

Tnx for immediate reply.

as it is a standard code can any you tell me the class or method where we are implementing the modify bapiwrapper or where we are modifying the records

As per you told i imported XMAM30_eclipse war file. now i am able to get the hierarchy and now the constraint is, i could not able to find the modify code.could you plz tell me where can i find that.

Thanks and regards

Raj

Edited by: Ruturaj Inamdar on Jan 2, 2009 2:46 PM

Edited by: Ruturaj Inamdar on Jan 6, 2009 12:41 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ruturaj,

You have to follow certain steps to proceed with MAM.

Firstly download all the instguides ( reference given by veeraraaghavan)....and make all configurations in the backend related to MAM.

Then you will have to import all the SyncBo files using merep_mig transaction to middleware.

activate all the syncBo's.

Then upload mam.war file to webconsole or NWA and deploy the same to HH.

if all the configs are correct ur application will run.

regards,

Akhil

Edited by: Akhil Rastogi on Jan 2, 2009 12:26 PM