cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash and installment price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a retail company, immediate payment and partial payment with several installments are possible based on customer's preference. But immediate cash payment price and installment price will be different. How can we do it in SAP?

Example:

Material A

Immediate payment price: 100$

Payment in 6 installments: 120 $

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to use the cash sales order type

sales document BV

Delivery Type BV

Billing Doc BV

here the description of SAP standard document about cash sales

you find more information in page 123 of the following document :

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDSLS/SDSLS.pdf

Cash Sales

Implementation Considerations

Cash sales is an order type for when the customer orders, picks up and pays for the goods

immediately. The delivery is processed as soon as the order has been entered. A cash invoice

can be printed immediately from the order and billing is related to the order. Receivables do not

occur for the customer as they do for rush or standard orders, because the invoice amount is

posted directly to a cash account.

Process Flow

In the standard system, sales document type BV is saved for cash sales with immediate delivery

type BV.

When the sales employee creates a cash sale, the system automatically proposes the current

date as the date for delivery and billing. Once the order has been posted, a delivery with type BV

is created immediately in the background and the system prints a document that is used as an

invoice for the customer.

The invoice papers are controlled with output type RD03, contained in the output determination

procedure for order type BV.

If the customer has already received the goods, this delivery should not be relevant for picking. If

the customer is to pick the goods up from a warehouse, the delivery should be relevant for

picking. If the goods are to be sent, this can be processed by maintaining the delivery in the

usual way.

The system automatically creates a resource-related billing index which updates the billing due

list. Billing document BV is created as the system processes the billing due list, but an invoice is

not printed.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. One solution can be adding payment term in the access sequence and selecting it when creating the sales order according to the customer's preference The sales process will be similar to cash sales in two cases. Becasue it is retail. Customer will come buy receive the delivery and pay cash immediatelly or pay by cerdit card in 6 installments and receive his bill.

What should be the document type if I use condition type based on payment term? Because in the same document type I will use immediatelly pay and pay in installments payment terms.

If I use 2 different kind of sales document typ: one for cash sales one for installment payment with periodic billing plan(By entering periodic in payment card plan type in sales order document type. What will be the sales document type for the second one(With billing plan)? And what is the best solution used in retail?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think u need to have 2 sales doc types.

if customer prefers cash payment then go with cash sales .

if goes for instal ment plan u need to go with periodic billing plan

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a retail shop. Customer comes to the shop and wants to buy and on the label there will be 2 different prices. cash payment and installment payment(higher then cash payment) And for one order customer will chose one of these options. If he prefers to pay in cash then in the ordr price will be determined as cash list price( 100$) and if he prefers to pay in 6 installment then in the order price will be determined as installment price(120 $/6 months). What is the best solution for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer. But my question is more about pricing. I want to define a cash list price and an installment list price for the same material. I know that it is possible to define condition types by using payment terms. So I have created a payment term with installments and tried to create a list price condition type by using this payment term. But I also want to define a cash list price for the same material. But it is not possible to define 2 list price for the same material with 2 different payment terms (immediate payment, installments).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you placed the payment terms field in your access sequence of your condition type?

Is yes, then you should be able to maintain 2 different list prices for the same material based onthe payment terms.

Matr. A - Pay. term=Cash -

Price = 100

Matr.A - Pay. term=Instalment -

Price = 120.

The condition type will get different values based on what Payment term you choose

Former Member
0 Kudos

cen u expalin breifly.

for one order or for different orders.

regards

narendra