Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic creation of billing

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

after delivery we have to make an invoice thru t code VF01. in that we give the delivery number. however , there is an automatic way out of creating an invoice , the moment the delivery is saved

. basically the output type at the header level of delivery trigers the invoice creation.

how the above is acieved. do my techincal guys have to attach the billing creation program to output type in delivery thru NACE.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonu,

Try this with the help of ABAPer

Schedule a job which will process delivery through include RVV50R10C & then call the relevant billing include .

You can Schdule this job in SM36 by giving the prog / include name & steps. So this job should pick up processed deliveries & then billing in the same job.

Also go through this Thread

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IMG I don't remember any way (or type of delivery) to do it. You can create it calling a BAPI (e.g.BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATE) in an userexit or BADI that runs when you save the delivery.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu,

This is done through output types by means of EDIs and IDOCs.

As per this process, when you save the delivery, there will an output which will trigger an outbound IDOC to send the details of the delivery document.

Having this IDOC as the change pointer, there will be another inbound IDOC triggered in SAP, which copies the values from the outbound IDOC and creates invoice automatically.

This process of outbound IDOC creation is achieved by means of output types .Inbound IDOC creation will be completely taken care of by the technical team, if you tell them the exact reqmt. You can use the IDOC type INVOIC etc to enable this functionality

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

iam not aware how outound idoc is triggererd.

as a functional consultant, what setting do i need to do to trigeer an idoc of type INVOIC from delivey.

iam aware that we attach one program RSNASTED with the output type.....is this what is required

pls if u can give some detailed steps , so that i can help my technical guys too.

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ABAP'er will have to change the output program to include a function module in that that will create the Billing document. The print program will trigger the function module inside that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Functional steps:

1: create one output type (programme: RSNASTED,form routine: ALE_PROCESSING).

2: create condition table as per u r requirement.

3: Create access sequence.

4: maintain this output in the delivery output procedure.

5: Develop the requirement as per u r requirement otherwise use the standard requirements.Based on this requirement syatem triggers IDOC.

regards

narendra