cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT2 Data Entry Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CAT2 sheet 3 columns are in Display mode. Column names are namely 1. Project 2. Project Description 3. Project Subobject

I tried field selection through CAC2 (1 of the SPRO setting) through Data Entry Section and kept the filed as "Input", eventhough i cannot see it editable.

Anybody having idea ?

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

The project definition field cannot be an input field....since we cannot post our hours there.

Use the WBS field ..this can be a input field. and you can keep the Project definition field as a display field. When you enter your Wbs element , this project definition also would get filled.

regards

Sandeep

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As told by Pal, CATS cost object from the PS is network activity / WBS & from it sys. picks Project name / description. This filed is not editable for us.

Regads

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when ur changing the required filed to input make sure that u enter the data entry profile ur using on the first screen of CAT2 transaction inthe contents field and then make the changes.

hope it helps...

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think that is because you do not post to a project

you must have a profile that posts either to a network activity or WBS

once you select the WBS or network activity it should fill the project def and description for you