deemed export sales

egards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika,

You can define new document types through VOV8 transaction by copying standard OR type then rename it to according your requirement.

Also you need to keep proper copy control settings fro them.

If you are working for ECC6.0 then you need to do the assignemnt of Sales area to the sales document types in IMG

IMG>sales and Distribution>Sales>Sales documents>sales document header-->assign Sales area to the sales document types.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As there is no standard order types available for Export Sales and Deemed Export Sales, you may need to create the order types by copying from standard order type OR and customizing to your needs.

Use transaction VOV8 for the same.

Prase

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on the form of Business you are undertaking and the Quantum of Reporting your client needs to have. If their are any other parameters like (Distribution channel,Division,Sales office etc) based on which the reporting can be done to meet the reqirements of your client then we can move ahead with only one Order type.

To have a more clarity with what kind of transaction we are doing at the upper hierarchy level and keeping the ease of usage by the enduser you can go for multiple Order types also.

regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is as per the design of Sale area,

If there is different sales area for Domestic sales and Export, you can have same document type.

or as per the customer pricing procedure you can have same order types.

Pricing procedure is fetching in sale order by;

Sale area- DocPP- CusPP- Pricing Procedure:

It will be always better to have single sales area to have less master data and different sale order type for reporting purpose.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for reporting purpose it is suggested to have different document type for the different processes

U can Do it through T-code VOV8 by copying the standard document type OR

regards

Chander

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have separated these three as different distribution channels (which is more ideal) even a single order type is sufficient

Having three order types can give you better control and more easy identification of the business process in the whole LOGISTICS

Even though 1 order type is sufficient if i have to make decision i will go for three order types

As MR. Murali pointed out there are a lot of copy control settings needs to be done correctly if you have more order types

Copy from the standard and modify according to your needs

Even the entire item cat settings and schedule line cat settings needs to be done pakka

Order type has an impact in item cat determinationan and item cat has an impact ov schedule line cat determination

Regards

Raja