cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create Track through Landscape configurator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Please help me out, i'm not able to create a Track through Landscape configurator. After putting all the requried values, when i'm saving it, it is giving me error as "SLD (URL http://NTBOMSAP24:50000) server exception: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access ".

This error is also popped up, when i'm trying to save Domain.

Also, i'm not able to open http://NTBOMSAP24:50000/dtr, can anyone tell me what exact permissions are needed for this to open? And is this somewhere linked to not getting saved?

I did followed OSS note 1056333, as suggested in one the forums and as per it, did saw the settings, but all is fine from my end.

Waiting for ur suggestions to solve it....asap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

During the installation of NWDI there are number of users and groups created.

Main user is NWDI_CMSADM and main group is NWDI.Administrators

You should be able to login to DTR with NWDI_CMSADM user.

If you followed OSS note 1056333 completely, then there is a last step to do:

If you are still unable to save the track, contact SAP Support.

Regards,

Slava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did tried with this user, but it's password is locked, so i'm unable to change it and try with some other password. Any idea, how can we go with it?

In the meantime, i have created track with NWDI_ADM user, initally i did gave the required roles to this user.

Any problems if i could create a track with this user?

Also, i did imported 1 of the .sca file (SAP-SHRWEB), it's log showed that Repository - import has been finished successfully but CBS-Make has been failed due to reason --

" Info:wait until CBS queue of buildspace CR6_CRM_D is completely processed, before asking for build results

Info:waiting for CBS queue activity

Info:build process already running: waiting for another period of 30000 ms".

I think this has caused due to session end, but now i want to know, how to proceed with this, wat should be next step?

I'm doing this for 1st time, so any relevant doc or help is really helpful.