Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit mgt. at sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Wish You All a Happy New Year.

There is one credit managment requirement, the User wants only a warning message at the sales order and not error message. i.e, he should be able to process the order and the delivery only to be stopped not the order. what is the setting in ova8 for this?

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto OVA8

for CCAr = 1234 (say)

Risk cat. = 0001

CG = 01

at detail screen under 'Checks' tab put 'A' or 'C' in reaction box. This is for sales orders.

for CCAr = 1234 (say)

Risk cat. = 0001

CG = 02

at detail screen under 'Checks' tab put 'B' or 'D' in reaction box. This is for Delivery.

for CCAr = 1234 (say)

Risk cat. = 0001

CG = 03

at detail screen under 'Checks' tab put 'B' or 'D' in reaction box. This is for pgi.

bye

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Try this.

1.Warning message at sales order

Go to OVAK transaction maintain A-Run simple credit limit check and warning message for your sales document type under Check Credit colomun.

2.Delivery need to be stopped

Go to OVAD transaction maintain credit group for your delivery type by assigning Delivery credit group or GI credit group.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

Thanks for the reply. The requirement is to be an automatic credit check, while at the sales order , only a warning message to be there,no error message and delivery and pgi to have error message. I have done the changes but I have to do this sales order "warning only" change. where to carry out this?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

TCODE OVA8

Select the corresponding block and enter..There is one option "Reaction" Make it 'A' or 'C'

Sam