SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting QCI default table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am novice to IS OIL I want to know how do we activate " Select QCI default table " in SPRO as I am not getting any drop down over there.

Are there any other fields I need to go and work around to bring in default table option .

Thanks

Ganesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh Kumar,

The default customizing is u201CAutomaticu201D for all locations and entries and issues. The dialog box doesnu2019t appear. User has to call it if he wants to modify default values.

check the customising table OIB02. Go though the path : Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) / HPM (Hydrocarbon Product Management) / Petroleum Measurement Standards / Quantity Conversion Interface (QCI) Configuration / Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) / HPM (Hydrocarbon Product Management) / Petroleum Measurement Standards / Define conversion mode.

Best Regards

Satish

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh Kumar,

The default customizing is u201CAutomaticu201D for all locations and entries and issues. The dialog box doesnu2019t appear. User has to call it if he wants to modify default values.

check the customising table OIB02. Go though the path : Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) / HPM (Hydrocarbon Product Management) / Petroleum Measurement Standards / Quantity Conversion Interface (QCI) Configuration / Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) / HPM (Hydrocarbon Product Management) / Petroleum Measurement Standards / Define conversion mode.

Best Regards

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

check out in trx code : 0581,

whether or not the Quantity Conversion pop-up window has to appear during a receipt or an issue in all plants and storage locations.

BR

Satish

ipejohn_jerin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The table 'OIB_DEF' is not filled in your system which is causing the issue.

If you go to transaction SCPR3 and run the BC set OI_COM_CG_V_OIB_DEF_V

and if you do a comparison with customizing tables you will find that the table is not populated properly.

Message was edited by: Naresh Jangam