cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spool problem with invoice output

Former Member
0 Kudos

gurus.

we are having an output type za01.and this is attached to vf31. when ever the user gives multiple documents in vf31 and executes then the spools will be generated for every billing document .

our requirement is spools should be generated but it should not be printed in the printer ie it should not go to the printer. If at all the user want the prints then he can go to sp02 and from there he need to issue.

please tell me how to acheive this.

And one more issue is , the spools from sp02 are automatically disappearing sometimes. Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD,

If, you don't wanna print -

T. Code: VV31/ 32

Key-in Output Type: ZA01

and Click Tab: Key Combination.

For Condition Record, maintained, Select the Record-line-item and click Tab: Communication.

De-select Check Box: Print Immediately.

Also,

T. Code: SU01 --> Key-in User Name and Click Icon: Change --> Tab: Defaults --> Sub-Tab: Spool Control --> Check Box: Output Immediaely

Uncheck the Box.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Regarding SP01

[Spool request|]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Amit

our problem is that we can change what ever you said but all our other branches will

face the problem , now only one user takes the duplicate copies through vf31. for this user only we need no print outs. we need only spools for this user.

we are maintaining condition records(key combinations) based on

1)Shipping Point/Billing type

2)Sales org./Bill. Type/Division

3)Billing Type

as you said we cannot maintain the conditon record without print immediately because all other branch people will need immediate output except the one user.

so tell me how for only one particular user we can restrict the print outs.for this user we changed the su01 settings also but not useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is for single user then u can control it in driver program itself...

if sy-uname = ' '.

only print preview -->ask ur abaper HELP..

endif.

same question is asked in ABAP forum also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD,

For in-detail information on to the same, Either you contact your BASIS-ADMIN or I'll confirm with mine Basis-mate.

You may ask your BASIS-ADMIN about

Local Printer --> Printing Properties (I think, T. Code: SM37)

Meanwhile, Just check with SU01 - Remove the Output Device from User Profile.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

spoolno will be there in sp02 only till the date we specify(we have option to specify date ---fieldname is DELETE ON)....

ask ur ABAPer to modify the driver program

for print preview alone(no print o/p it will be in spool and as per ur requ u can take print out as per u need) and to specify the DELETE ON date ...