Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify Scenario in Badi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI

former_member416498
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

How to identify the scenario(Approval, Change Purchase or Check Purchase........) in the Badi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI (method BBP_SC_UI_CTRL) the user is currently using. Because I need to disable some fields only in the Approval Screen. Rest of the screen they should be in enabled only. If i disable fields using this Badi it is reflecting in all the screens also where the field is used.

Request your suggestions regarding this.

Thanks

Vijay.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member416498
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have check the sy-tcode to check whether it is in Approval transaction or not and could resolve it

Thanks

Vijay.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Unfortunately "How to identify the scenario(Approval, Change Purchase or Check Purchase........) " -> are actions on the document and cannot be considered as scenarios. To a certain extent you can use the Status of the document, but your requirement seems to be a bit tricky.

But, you can achieve this by following this logic. In the BADI implementation you have to write the logic to get the approvers of the document first. Then check whether the current user is one among those approvres. If yes then procced with the logic for hiding the fields, else skip this process.

This should be very much possible, please take help of a Workflow Consultant.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

In BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI have a look at the following BAdI parameteres:

IV_DYNPNAME : ABAP Program: Number of Current Screen

IV_MODE : Mode

You can specify the screen number in IV_DYNPNAME where the fields need to be hidden. And in IV_MODE you can give the mode (create, change and display).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep