cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created *sales order ->delivery->pgi->billing doc->posted to accounting

I wanted to delete the delivery for that i have cancled the billing doc in vf11 and checked the document flow. Still the delivry status showing as completed so that I was unable to revere the pgi.

Could you plese let me know what was the reason for that.

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the error thrown when you are trying to reverse the Goods Issue using VL09. Please post the error displayed.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijeet Biswas,

Thanka for your reply

That is the problem exatly I am facing.

If we cancle the invoice, the Delivery status should show Being process status in the Document flow then only we can cancle the PGI and Delivery.

But in my case the deliver status is still showing complete status even i have cancled the Invoice.

I hope It will clarify my requirement.

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijeet Biswas,

That is exactly the problem I am facing.

After cancleing the Invoice the delivery status should show Being process then only we can cancle the PGI and Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Naresh has a point here.

As soon as we cancel the invoice, the Delivery status should again turn back to 'Being processed' as opposed to 'Complete'.

Let me see what could be causing this?

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The cancellation of Billing document will reverse the FI accounting entries of that particular document ie the customer account gets credited and the revenue account gets debited.

But still the Goods has to be reversed, so in the T.code VL09 you reverse the goods movement and then cancel the delivery document.

regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

You only reverse the billing and not the DO, thats the reason you still seeing the DO as completed. If you want to reverse the DO, please use tcode VL09 and undo the PGI for that DO. The delete the picking manually from you DO.

Hope it clarify your doubts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

i have cancled the billing doc in vf11 and checked the document flow. Still the delivry status showing as completed so that I was unable to revere the pgi.

If, you had cancelled the Invoice (via VF11), What effect would have you expected in Delivery Status?

Now, go to -

T. code: VL09

and reverse the Delivery Document.

In T. Code: VL02N - Key-in Delivery Doc. and Delete Items from the Delivery.)

Now, check the status.

Best Reagrds,

Amit

Note: If, there is any Transfer Order, reverse it.