cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JNDI naming error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on custom module for adapter... In communication channel i am getting

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException.

I tried changing the details in application-j2ee-engine.xml and also ejb-j2ee-engine.xml for JNDI name.

I have followed the blogs and tried to solve this error but still i am getting the same error.

I have deployed it using NWDS . How can i know whether the module deployed is running correctly and is active.

Regards,

Syed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>I have deployed it using NWDS . How can i know whether the module deployed is running correctly and is active.

you can easily check it with two services using visual admin

- jndi service - and find your jndi name over there

- deploy - you can find your adapter module there too (in ejb node)

if it's there you can use it

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

http://mypigenie.com XI/PI FAQ

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1. If you have deployed some adapter module on the Decentralized Adapter Engine and its not working fine, then try to stop and start the j2ee server.

2.Try to deploy the Adapter Modules from Visual Admin because there you can check if some classes is missing from your .ear file or any other error is there. And in Ejb Container you can check the Jndi name.

3. If you are Deploying From NWDS, then you have to mention the ip of your Decetralized Adapter Engine and message server port should be 39XX, for eg 3900 or 3901.

regards,

ujjwal kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umar,

Ask for visual admin access from basis team...

Regards,

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the same in Visual Admin.

Check your service there and correct JNDI name.

Regards,

Sandeep