cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM queue manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using transaction CQ to monitor the CIF queues in APO. However when i want to go to SMQ1/SMQ2 button i get the below message.

" Screen output without connection to user."

Could you help me on this??

Regards

Shri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shri,

This issue is a communication problem.

Please make sure that the user with which R/3 does the RFC-Call to APO is of type DIALOG in APO

(in R/3: check sm59 for e.g.'ALEREMOTE' ;

in APO:check su01 for user type).

This user must be able to show the result of the ATP-Check in APO as a

dialog dynpro within the RFC-Call.

Please take also a look to the note 727839.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

gustavo_prez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Shri,

This behavior is due to the security configuration of the RFC user in each system. SAP recomends that communication users are set as "Comunication" users (tab called logon data, on user profile).

To make this buttons work, user should be defined as "Dialog"; nevertheless, you will have a autorization weak, since users not authorized can log on into the system using this user.

Communication user is set on the RFC, on trans SM59; ask your basis team about the RFC configuration.

I hope you can try and confirm if this is all about,

Best regards,

Gustavo Pérez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

Please check and implement OSS notes 459833 to resolve this problem.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shri,

I assume you mean transactiona /SAPAPO/CQ.

This error means that the transaction that you are passing to the destination system has generated a popup window of some kind, which expects an 'interactive' answer. Since the queue does not have an interactive session, it cannot answer the question asked by the popup, nor can it clik on the green check to continue.

When SAP constructs their queued interfaces, they generally accommodate all of the standard popup messages that standard SAP generates. So, you should check for customized popups.

You can determine which popup it is by activating the queue manually. You will then get the actual popup window on your screen. If you then manually answer the question in the popup window, the queue will be processed. Short term, this is how you can clear all of the blocked queues.

Long term, you need to solve the underlying problem. If it is a customized message, or a userexit, you will have to get your developers involved.

Regards,

DB49