cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Ranges for sales document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have four company codes. I am assigning the same sales order type for all company codes.

I want to have diffrent number ranges for diffrent company codes for same sales order type. Is this possible?

Please advise

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu,

A similar kind of requirement, has been stated in to the following thread:

[Different S.O. No. Range|;

Include Program: MV45AFZZ

User-Exit: USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

In the above thread, the routine has been modified as per the requirement "Different S.O. No. as per Sales Org."

You may Discuss the same with ABAPer to modify Routine in FORM USEREXITNUMBER_RANGE_; as per the requirement: "Different S.O. No. as per Company Code"

The user exit is called up in the FORM routine BELEG_SICHERN.

You need define the number range depending on the selling company (VKBUR)

Tabl

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: For further assistance, if Reqd.:

[SD Doc. No. Range Enhancement|http://www.saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDDocumentNumberRangeEnhancements.pdf]

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sudhir_khetarpal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use the user exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE in combination with a Z Table, that Z Table will allow you to keep it flexible else it would need to be hard coded in the user exit giving you very little flexibility.

Sudhir

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu,

As per the standard you can't have different number ranges for single document type and that to based on the company code so you better take help of ABAPer to get this requirement through User Exit.

Try with this User Exit in program MV45AFZZ

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE

Use this user exit to define the number ranges for internal document number assignment depending on the required fields. For example, if you want to define the number range depending on the sales organization (VKORG) or on the selling company (VKBUR), use this user exit.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

It is not possible to assign different number range for 1 order type.

What you can do is create 4 different order type for those 4 company codes and assign different number range to it.

Hope it helps you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu Pillai

Try with User exit in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE to fulfill your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi