cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File2RFC Scenario in XI-want to send and the response of rfc by mail/fil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an File to RFC scenario in PI.The initial requirement was to just pick the file and update the data in sap.its file to rfc sceanrio in XI...

*Now i need to send the response of the rfc function module via file or could be via mail*

Please tell me the best way to approach..howdo i handel this scenario.

Thanks.

Rohan Patil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the response of RFC should be sent as mail, then the only option that exist is the use of BPM.

If the response is file, then you may use standard adapter module to avoid BPM. Otherwise you may opt for BPM also. For avoiding BPM, you may use this

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file(Without%252bBPM)

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for you reply.

1.If i want to send the response by mail.then you susggest to go for BPM..can you send me the details for this scenario..or do you have any step by step document for it?

Thanks.

Rohan Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek.

I am not bale to open the url u provided..can you just send the document..or nay other url..

Thanks.

Rohan.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy the entire URL I have provided. Make sure that you have also included (Without%252bBPM) in the URL.

can you send me the details for this scenario..or do you have any step by step document for it?

You may search for any async-sync bridge scenario using BPM and you will find te solution.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Prateek,

Thanks..acually i had nt copied the entire URL..i was able to see the link...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohan,

In your case you can follow two approaches.

1. If need to send RFC Response through Mail Use BPM

2. IF need to send via File

2.1 you can implement with the BPM

2.2 you can implement the same without BPM also(but needed SP10 of PI7.0 for this implementation by using standard modules check wiki for the same )

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

thanks for ur reply..do u have any step by step document for the two approaches u have told.that would be of real gud help.

thanks.

Rohan.