cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document is being distributed - changes are not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When we create a Business Transaction in solution manager (CRM) system, there is an option to distribute that transaction if we want to take it to R3 system.

The distribution status was active, hence when the user tried to change the User status the transaction went into distribution mode, When we try to go to change mode it gives an error.

Document is being distributed - changes are not possible

Message no. CRM_ORDER019

The ticket is locked for any further changes

How I can resolve this issue?

Regards,

Surjith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Sujit

Go To se38 if authorizations are there then type in CRM_CHECK_DISTRIBUTION_STATUS and execute

Enter the Obj id as the trasaction number and the pr type as Trasacion type . Uncheck the P_check and Execute.

The document will be uncloked

Surya

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Thanks for your reply.

I did the same.

But I getting a message, " Error occured while unlocking".

Regards,

Surjith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can disable this distribution by makin the following settings.

Open your user status profile and select your status and click on detail button.

There you may need to make or modify an entry To be distributed and select the forbidden and No action radio button.

By doing this, while setting that status for your transaction no BDOC messages will be created.

Hope this solves your issue

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SUJIT

Please follow as under

1. Go to SE38 and type in CRM _ DISTRIBUTE_ORDERS ( order ) and then enter yr order number and execute. Let us see if any improvement is there

2. Else

Remove the error messages from the log by using the report CRM DATAEXCHANGE TOOL BOX . There is a report which deletes the error messages as well and try

3. Finally

Delete the Bdoc or the queue whcih stuck in SMQ2 and then wait for some time and then check rthe document

Hope it helps