Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document is being distributed - changes are not possible

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When we create a Business Transaction in solution manager (CRM) system, there is an option to distribute that transaction if we want to take it to R3 system.

The distribution status was active, hence when the user tried to change the User status the transaction went into distribution mode, When we try to go to change mode it gives an error.

Document is being distributed - changes are not possible

Message no. CRM_ORDER019

The ticket is locked for any further changes

How I can resolve this issue?

Regards,

Surjith

While posting browser strucked, so again i Posted. Please ignore it.

Edited by: surjith kumar on Jan 1, 2009 1:11 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The above error message continue even after the Status profile set for ' To be distributed' as Forbidden.

Please suggest next check and setting if required.

danny_deroovere
Participant
0 Kudos

You first need to delete the queus in SMQ2.

Pls also verify that you put the distribution forbidden flag in tx CRMBS02 (double click on the entries of the last column to jump to the maintenance screen).

KR - Danny De Roovere

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same issue. Someone changed the customizing and did not take care of the To Be Distributed flag. Now docs are being distributed, erros msg CRM_ORDER019 is all we get.

I have run the report CRM_CHECK_DISTRIBUTION_STATUS, it successfully identifies the docs hanging. But it did not solve the problem. Then I deleted the queues in SMQ2. Still no success.

Any other idea how to get our tickets back?

Ádá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Did you get the solution?

Please share as I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to share.

We faced similar issue. Solved via tx SMQ2 - found particular queue and executed LUWs in that queue. After that original document became editable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give me proper steps?

hmatyas
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Select the entry which needs to be deleted, and press the delete button, or press shift + F2. Or you could try to correct it. Double click on the item, and you could select the activate button from menu.

If it still not editable you could run the mentioned report above without  the p_check flag - to correct the blocked object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surjith,

Are you still having that issue ?

Anyways, you can fix by making a setting in the status profile " To be disturbed -- Forbidden "

Feel free to revert back

Regards

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen on Mar 10, 2009 12:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naveen,

I have this issue. The status profile was corrected but the the status "is being distributed" was not changed. Could you help me with this error? Which transaction can I do this manually?

Regards,

FS.

Edited by: Fabio Sato on Apr 2, 2009 1:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you made the entry i mentioned in my earlier post for all the statuses in your status profile,

You can manually delete the inbound and outbound queue elements using transactions smq1 and smq2.

But maintain the To be distributed forbidden in the status profile through SPRO, this is permanent solution.

Regards

Naveen

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no reply closed