Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two CalType not working together

premal_mistry2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one pricing procedure. I have created two 971 & 981 routines (CalType) as per my requirements. The issue is that both the routines are not working correctly if they are assigned together is the pricing procedure. But if I assign any one of them only then they work work together.

I tried putting the Break-Point in both the routines and found that the control is passed to the first routine i.e 971 only and not 981 when it's corresponding condition type is entered.

I have activated both the routines nad executed the report RV80HGEN also.

Kindly advise a solution. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Premal,

Are you assigning these both Routines to two condition types ? Because

For single condition type you can assign either one of the (971or 981)CalType routine in your pricing procedure .You can't assign both pricing Routines (971and 981)for sigle condition type in the same colomun CalType.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

premal_mistry2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I am assigning both the routines to different Condition Types. The issue is once i assign 971 to a condition type it works fine, but as soon as i assign other routine 981 to other condition type then 971 will be triggered but 981 won't.

Waiting for reply.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Premal,

You mentioned only when you assign routine 971 alone and whne we assign both 971 and 981 only routine 971 is working.

But

Have you tested in this way

If you assign routine 981 alone to the condition type is it working?

Assign routine 981 alone then check, if not works put the break point then debug the process.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

premal_mistry2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

well thanks for all the answers.... i myself solved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the requirement what you have set